See It In Action
View Z-Blocks with additional content:
Z-Blocks for NRO allows you to create an unlimited number of static blocks, advertising banners, and content items, and position them throughout your site. Easily place your promotional, advertising, or any other block only on the X product page, in any tab of My Account page, on any stage of the checkout process, on the Contact Us page, as well as other pages throughout your site.
For example, you can use Z-Blocks for NRO to display the following content areas:
- Prominently display a promotional banner at the top of all pages
- Only display Customer Service phone number during working hours with date and time scheduling
- Only display back-to-school ads for shoppers who belong to the Teacher category
- Display how-to tips with pre-defined content blocks that randomly rotate
- Display info about an upcoming event and automatically remove the content when the event is over
- Scheduled display: Optionally set blocks to appear from, to or between specific dates or times. In addition, you can schedule blocks to appear on a wide variety of dates (e.g., odd days, on Tuesdays, on the 25th of each month, etc.).
- Ability to specify z-blocks display for different customer groups: Z-Blocks can be used as a powerful target marketing tool – build your marketing strategy more purposefully by showing different blocks for different groups of customers.
- Ten (10) predefined block positions on each page: Z-Blocks offers 8 main blocks with three visibility levels (general, catalog, product) and 2 additional blocks.
- Ability to enable/disable z-block for CMS pages: Choose whether to display z-block on static pages.
- Ability to place any block in any position by easily changing the CMS page layout: Any blocks can be placed anywhere by changing the template of the corresponding CMS page. This means you can invent as many custom positions as you’d like for any number of blocks.
- Ability to filter product attributes to place each block on certain product pages: Create rules to specify the product pages where blocks will be displayed
- Add an unlimited number of blocks inside each position
- Add an unlimited number of content items inside each block
- Per-category views: Make blocks appear for custom categories or only on product pages.
- Block and item enabling/disabling: Place your blocks in any predefined or custom places. You can then disable blocks (or single items inside the blocks) as needed by setting their status option to “disabled”, thus preventing them from being shown (or vice versa).
- Customizable block and item sorting: The order of your block’s appearance is determined by the “sort order” attribute.
- Rotation of independent items inside each block: Optionally rotate the content items inside each specific block. The three rotation modes are:
- Show all: shows all items in the block, which makes it great for debugging and/or designing an ad campaign*
- Rotate one-by-one: shows blocks one-by-one starting with the first one
- Show random: shows blocks randomly
- Easy and fast block content editing:
- WYSIWYG editor: Create rich HTML content with the easy-to-use editor
- Specify classes for any HTML element of the block: Define the name of a class for Z-Blocks’ HTML element and specify its attributes.
- Native Magento widgets and variables support: Now you can use a large list of variables and get certain data inserted automatically within your z-blocks. With widgets support every non-technical administrator of your website can add new, recently compared, recently viewed product lists to the z-block content and insert links to categories or CMS pages.
Additional Professional Services:
RECOMMENDED: Combine Z-Blocks for NRO with Market Segmentation Suite for NRO to display your z-blocks to specific customers based on their behavior (e.g., display a different promotional on the home page to customers based on their past purchases, what products they've viewed, etc.)
OPTIONAL: Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension, but Professional Services Assistance is available as needed. Time will vary depending on the complexity of your needs.
OPTIONAL: You may also also want Graphic Design assistance to create visually appealing promo ads. Time will vary depending on the complexity of your needs.
|Documentation and Resources||
Documentation (from NCR)
Blog Article: Customer Segmentation and Promos (from NCR)
User Guide (from the developer)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Simplifies adding page-specific content to your site Review by Sabrina@NCR
How do you rate this product?
Until I used this, I wasn't sure how useful it would be since you can already add content areas using NRO's built-in static blocks and widgets. But Z-Blocks really simplifies the process. Choosing the categories on which to display a particular ad is as simple as checking a few boxes. And you can narrow it down to a specific group of products by using some powerful filters. Anyone who wants more control over how and where to display promos and extra info will find this extension useful. (Posted on 9/18/2013)
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.