With Shipping Override for NRO, you can define special shipping charges for specific products, add surcharges to your live shipping rates, or restrict shipping options based on destination, weight, product, cart subtotal, or customer group.
For example, you can define special shipping rates for:
- Specific items that can’t be shipped outside of the US
- Specific items that can’t be shipped to certain states (e.g. wine)
- Specific items that require a specific shipping method (e.g. perishables)
- Advanced shipping promotions such as:
- Spend $50 and get $5 flat rate shipping within the continental US
- Spend $100 and get free shipping within the continental US
- Certain items are excluded from flat-rate & free shipping
Watch the Video
- Exclude shipping options and rates for certain destinations, weights, products (or groups of products), subtotals and customer groups (e.g. wholesalers)
- Apply standard table rates to some products and live courier rates to others
- Add a shipping surcharge in certain situations
- Calculate shipping based on percentage of cart or shipping value
- Compatible with all shipping carriers, including FedEx, UPS and USPS live rates
- Manage using a CSV file for fast creation and modification of shipping rules
- Seamless customer experience – handling fees are automatically included with the standard shipping rates
- This extension does not create its own shipping rates. It’s designed for use with live rates from FedEx, UPS, and USPS. If you need to define your own shipping rates, we recommend Product Matrix for NRO.
OPTIONAL: In many cases, you may also also want a custom mapping file that's used to upload additional product information from Counterpoint to NRO.
|Documentation and Resources||
Documentation (from NCR)
Documentation & Examples (from the developer)
User Guide (from the developer)
Shipping Rule Setup (from the developer)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.