ShipperHQ for NRO combines all the best elements from WebShopApp's powerful shipping extensions into a ground-breaking, shipping-centered command center. With ShipperHQ for NRO, you have the power and flexibility to create and maintain your own unique shipping rate rules.
Powerful Rate Management: ShipperHQ for NRO gives you the ability to fully control and customize your shipping rates like never before. You define the carriers you want to use, the shipping methods that apply, and the unique rules of your own rate structure. ShipperHQ for NRO is flexible enough to generate and manipulate rates at the country, state, and even postcode level, with additional options for specific attributes like product or cart quantity, value, weight and dimensions. Basically, if it’s a factor in shipping, it's fair game.
Easy-to-Use Dashboard: With all the options available for managing shipping rates, it would be easy for things to get a bit complex. That's why the ShipperHQ dashboard was developed specifically to manage shipping. Instead of managing shipping from your NRO Admin Panel, you'll manage your shipping in a purpose-built dashboard. The right tool for the right job.
Watch the Video
- Real-time Carrier Integration – ShipperHQ for NRO support over 20 carriers including Small Package and LTL, with a carrier-facing API allowing developers to integrate any carrier in the world into our solution. Additional carriets will be supported in the future.
- Shipping Analytics – Having trackable metrics for your shipping lets you make sure you’re serving your customers well and helps you avoid surprises. If you want to know where your customers are shipping, the types of rates that are being returned, the average weight of the products in your customers carts or more, ShipperHQ for NRO has it.
- Dimensional Shipping – Although there is no “one-size fits all” solution (and anyone that says otherwise doesn’t understand the space), ShipperHQ for NRO offers are a variety of algorithms and choices for setup, which allow you to tailor it for your specific needs. ShipperHQ for NRO is totally unique and proven ‘in the field.’
- Offline Shipping – ShipperHQ for NRO offers an advanced shipping rule engine, allowing you to set up rates based on criteria such as destination, weight, price, qty, product type, origin, customer group, and much more.
- Intelligent Rate Manipulation – The Rule Engine allows you to manipulate any rates for your precise needs. If you need to offer UPS for the Continental US, USPS for PO Boxes/APOs, refuse shipment of oversized or hazmat items to Alaska, ShipperHQ for NRO can do it. If you want to offer shipping promotions such as buy 3 get Free Shipping, incentives, it’s there.
- Time-in-Transit Capabilities – ShipperHQ for NRO supports estimated delivery date, selection of delivery date, and estimated time in transit for FedEx, UPS, and Offline Shipping. Combined with the Rule Engine, you can specify logic such as 'Perishables need to arrive within 1 day of dispatch', and it’s going to get the best rate too.
- Multi-Origin Support (Drop-ships) – If you have multiple warehouses or are drop-shipping, you can select the carriers for each origin, restrict the shipping methods, and even restrict the country, state, city the origin serves.
- Counterpoint's drop-ship features are not supported in NCR Retail Online. Instead, you would use the drop-ship features included with ShipperHQ to set up multiple shipping origins, and assign a shipping origin to each product you sell online. The shipping origin is used to calculate shipping costs. Using the NRO Admin Panel, you would manually assign a shipping origin to each product (TIP: use the bulk attribute update features to change the shipping origin for many products at once). This method works if there is only one vendor per product, as you can only assign one shipping origin per product in NRO.
- If a product ships from multiple vendors, AND you are running NCR Counterpoint v8.5 or later, then you can edit the order in Counterpoint and change the lines to drop ship as a workaround.
- Address Validation (UPS) – Currently only supported for UPS. While you don’t have to offer UPS shipping on your storefront in order to use the feature, you must enter your UPS account number to enable this feature.
- International Shipping – ShipperHQ now supports Canada Post, Australia Post, DHL, and Fastway, as well as international shipping through UPS and FedEx
Monthly Fees for ShipperHQ
ShipperHQ for NRO is a SaaS ('software as a service') solution and requires a monthly service plan with WebShopApps – see ShipperHQ Price Plans for current plan prices.
Free Trial of ShipperHQ
ShipperHQ offers a free 30-day trial (see ShipperHQ.com for details). However, in order to fully evaluate ShipperHQ within NRO, you will still need to purchase the NRO Extra which is not part of the free trial.
Notes - Important! Please Read!
This is a complex extension - you should work with ShipperHQ for most technical questions regarding their service.
- If your site is already live, it's important to configure and test on a Staging Site first. Costs for a staging site are $500/setup + $50/month.
- ShipperHQ for NRO allows you to define shipping carriers and methods that aren't currently supported by the NRO Integration Agent for download to NCR Counterpoint. If you wish to add any non-supported carriers or shipping methods (e.g. international methods, or carriers such as DHL), we recommend an additional Custom Shipping Mapping file to map these additional methods to your ship-via codes in Counterpoint. Cost is $450.
- You also have the option of using the User Defined 1 field in the ecommerce control to map shipping, instead of the ship-via field. Reports in Counterpoint can be customized to reflect this.
|Documentation and Resources||
Documentation (from NCR)
Blog (from the developer)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.