Allow online shoppers to purchase certain Counterpoint inventory items regardless of the available quantity / stock status, and always show these items as In Stock.
- You will mark each inventory item in Counterpoint that should always show online as In Stock :
- Reserve a Counterpoint item attribute or profile code for this purpose. (Screen shots below use Code Profile 1, but you can use any Code Profile or Item Attribute field that allows you to define valid codes.) You can use Setup / System / Quick Setup to enable and change the label for your selected field (e.g., Item Type in the screen shots below).
- Create a code that reads exactly NONINV for the selected attributes/profile code field (Code Profile 1 in the screen shots below).
- Assign this code to each of your ecommerce products that should be always show online as In Stock.
- Map the selected attribute/profile code to Custom item field source Alpha-1, in Setup / Ecommerce / Control.
- NCR will provide a custom mapping file that will set any item published from Counterpoint with NONINV as Custom item field source Alpha-1 to *not* manage stock.
|Documentation and Resources||Show or Shop? Catalog-Only & Other Non-Standard Ecommerce Models (from the Extras blog)|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.