Collect additional information during checkout with Order Attributes for NRO:
- Collect additional order-related information per your business needs
- Streamline order processing
- Increase customer satisfaction by completing orders faster because you already have the additional info you need
- Add an unlimited number of fields to checkout pages
- Display the additional info on the order grid in the NRO Admin Panel, on order pages on your storefront, in transactional emails to the customer, etc.
Get the information you need to complete orders without delays:
- Add fields for business information, delivery date, marketing questions, etc. to the checkout page. Stop calling or emailing your customers to get additional data – add more fields to the checkout page and receive all the necessary information with the original order. For example, you can add an order comments field to let customers leave their feedback.
- Increase customer satisfaction. Process orders faster when you have the right information. Gather required order information and use it effectively. For example, improve your customer service or offer the products customers wish to buy at your store based on shopper feedback.
Improve usability of your store for both shoppers and admin:
- Add attributes to the order grid in the NRO Admin Panel for more convenient order data management. Show the attributes on the order grid for convenient access to the data. Sort and filter orders by the custom attributes for easy reporting.
- Completely integrated with admin order creation and editing. You can fill in custom NRO order attributes when creating orders from the NRO Admin Panel. Edit order attribute values after the order is placed, right from the order view page in the NRO Admin Panel. When an order is edited, the attributes are copied into the new order.
- Save attribute values for future orders. Registered customers won't need to enter the same information on subsequent order.
- Default values. Optionally apply default value if the attribute field is empty or if the attribute is marked as not visible in the storefront.
- Unlimited new fields. Add an unlimited number of fields and configure the individual attributes under Sales / Manage Order Attributes. Field types include:
- Text Field
- Text Area
- Date with Time
- Checkbox Group
- Radio Buttons
- Help Text
- Flexible conditions for attribute display. Display the attributes on order view pages both to admins and customers.
- Display attributes based on selected shipping method.You can show additional attributes only when a specific shipping method is selected. For example, only display a field for order comments when a customer chooses self-delivery option.
- Use the attributes in emails and PDF docs.The fields can be added to the order-related emails and PDF documents (invoices and packing slips in NRO).
- Min/Max character restrictions for each attribute
- Attributes can be conditional by payment method
- Add messages (i.e., 'Help Text') to the top of any step in the checkout process (255 character limit)
- By default, additional order information collected via this extension is visible/available only through the NRO Admin Panel and does not download with orders into Counterpoint. If you’d like to download your custom order attributes to Counterpoint, that’s possible with additional Professional Services Assistance. Cost varies based on your specific needs, so feel free to Contact us to discuss what you’d like to accomplish, and we’d be happy to provide an estimate once we understand your requirements.
- If you are interested in allowing your shoppers to select from multiple pickup locations, be aware that this extension does not change how sales tax is calculated (normally based on the shopper's ship-to address for the order). If you wish to calculate tax based on the pickup location, you should use Store Pickup for NRO rather than this extension.
|Documentation and Resources||User Guide (from the developer)|
|Module Name||Amasty_Orderattr + Amasty_Base|
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.