USPS First Class Parcel Mapping
- NCR will override the built-in shipping methods included in NCR Retail Online (your NRO site)
- The USPS First Class Parcel method will be imported into Counterpoint as Domestic Standard Ship Via code.
- IMPORTANT! You will also need to map a Ship Via code into your Domestic Standard control file setting. Select Setup / Ecommerce / Control > Ship Via. You can create a ship via code on-the-fly to map into your Domestic Standard setting. If you are only using third-party shipping methods online (as opposed to Flat, Matrix, etc.), you can optionally map that ship via field to a ship via code that reads "USPS First Class Parcel."
- Note that if you enable the Free Shipping method, or Flat, Matrix, or Table rates, the same ship via code will also be used for those methods.
- Once First-Class Mail Parcel has been added to your allowed shipping methods, you can enable or disable the First-Class Mail Parcel shipping method at any time in NRO under System / Configuration / Sales / Shipping Methods / USPS > Allowed Methods.
System / Configuration / Sales / Shipping Methods / USPS > Allowed Methods
In your storefront, during the checkout process: