- Popups for specific pages (Home page, Product view, Category view, CMS page, Customer area, Cart, or Checkout)
- Start/End dates for each popup
- Configure overall number of shows for each popup
- Configure number of shows per customer
- Popup alignment to top, bottom, or middle of screen
- Configure popup dimensions
- Auto-hide popups after a specified period of time
- Integration with Market Segmentation Suite
Go to System > Configuration > aheadWorks extensions > Popup or or CMS > Popup management > Settings
- Hide automatically in seconds - Defines the delay before the pop-up will be automatically closed
- Default popup position - Defines the default vertical screen position (Top, Middle, Bottom)
Pop-ups are managed under CMS > Popup management > List popups.
Name, Date From-To, Storeview and Status are standard options. See extension-specific settings description below.
- Show At - This option defines in which store area the pop-up window will be displayed. Note that this extension does not allow you to display pop-ups for only specific categories, products or CMS pages. For example, if a pop-up is defined to display for Category View, this popup will display for all categories.
- Align - Defines the pop-up screen position (Top, Middle, Bottom). Overrides the Default popup position option.
- General number of shows - Restricts the maximum number of displays of this given pop-up
- Number of shows per customer - Restricts the maximum number of displays for a given visitor
- Number of times popup was shown - Once you save and activate a new pop-up, this counter will show the total number of pop-up displays
- Width, px and Height, px - Define the popup dimensions
- Sort order - Defines the pop-up priority
In this tab, you can create the actual content of the pop-up window, via the standard WYSIWYG editor or in plain html code.
The Pop-Up+ extension supports any kind of content allowed for standard Magento CMS static blocks.