Dimensional Shipping for NRO provides accurate live shipping rates based on how you actually pack your products, instead of just the combined weight of the items in cart. Define the dimensions of your shipping boxes, specify what products ship in what boxes, and set up rules for how you package different combinations of products together.
When a customer checks out, Dimensional Shipping for NRO determines how the products will be packed based on your rules, and then calculates the dimensional weight value of the package(s), as well as the actual weight. By sending both values, you give your shipping carrier a better idea of the dimensions and weight of your shipment. In return you receive more accurate live rates for your store.
If you frequently ship small products, you can configure this extension to support USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes for certain products. Define which products fit in which flat rate boxes (and how many of each product can fit in each box), so the Flat Rate shipping method only appears for applicable orders.
This extension is designed for use with live rates from FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
Watch the Video
- Smart product packing – determines how products will be grouped and calculates dimensional weight
- Compatible with FedEx, UPS, and USPS live rates
- Define how different combinations of products are packaged together
- Specify the dimensions of each of your boxes
- Assign products to certain boxes (multiple products can be assigned to the same box)
- Option to pack products separately or combine in the same box
- Supports multiple boxes for the same product
- Supports international pricing
- Option to send declared value to carrier to calculate shipping insurance
- Support for an additional packaging weight
|Documentation and Resources||User Guide (from the developer)|
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.