See It In Action
Browse around the demo store and add items to your cart, then proceed to Step 3 of the checkout process.
Enhance customer satisfaction by allowing shoppers to specify their preferred delivery date and time to receive orders:
- Allow shoppers to pick the day and time of delivery during checkout
- Flexible delivery schedule configuration
- Exclude any dates from your delivery plan
- Allow shoppers to include delivery instructions or comments
- Set minimal and maximal delivery intervals (e.g., delivery can only be scheduled within the next two weeks, but not farther out)
- Customize the delivery data to display according to your needs
Same-day or Next-day delivery
Use maximal and minimal delivery intervals to customize the most convenient time intervals between the order and the day of delivery. You can also indicate by what time customers should make a purchase in your store in case they want to receive their order the same day or the next day.
Customers see only available dates for delivery – you exclude the others
Delivery Date for NRO provides you with nearly unlimited opportunities for timetable configuration. Specify not only particular days and time intervals to be excluded from the delivery plan, but even date intervals as well.
For example, you can exclude:
- Specific days of the week (for example, Sundays)
- Any date (for example, December 25 or July 4)
- Date intervals (for example, December 24 – January 7)
- Time intervals (for example, 12pm - 1pm)
1-2-3-Hour delivery slots
Busy customers appreciate short time slots. You can create time intervals manually or automatically.
Display delivery information
Adjust the display of delivery data like date, intervals or comments according to your needs.
For example, you can display the delivery info on:
- Order grid
- Invoice grid
- Shipment grid
- Order view page
- Shipment view page
- Invoice view page
Include delivery info in emails
Optionally include the delivery information in order confirmation emails, invoices, PDF documents such as Invoice PDF or Shipment PDF, etc.
Edit delivery info from the Admin Panel
You have the option to edit delivery data after the order is placed, directly through the NRO Admin Panel (proper roles must be defined for applicable users).
|Documentation and Resources||
Documentation (from NCR)
User Guide (from the developer)
|Module Name||Amasty_Deliverydate + Amasty_Base|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.