Show and hide individual items or entire categories based on customer categories, and optionally configure price display based on customer categories. Create a more personalized and customer-centric shopping experience with Catalog Permissions for NRO.
- Show and hide individual items, product prices, and even entire categories for specified groups of customers (based on customer category from Counterpoint)
- Configure the visibility for the entire category or assign permissions to customer categories for viewing different products within a catalog
- Choose to hide the price from specific customer categories, and instead of the price optionally display the “Out of stock” notice, an offer to log in to see the product details, or other message to the shopper
- When hiding prices, the prices will be hidden on category pages, item detail pages, compare, wishlist, search results, and cross-sells, up-sells, and related products blocks
- Redirect shoppers to specific page if they don’t have permission and optionally display an explanation page
- Run more targeted marketing by customizing your product catalog per customer category
|Documentation and Resources||
Documentation (from NCR)
User Guide (from the developer)
Configuration, personalized training, and technical support are not included with the purchase price of the extension.